Monthly Archives: December 2012

Jiu JItsu TN , 4 Lessons to Get You Started in Jiu-Jitsu in 2013

This gallery contains 1 photo.

If you’ve got it in your head that next year’s going to be totally different from the outgoing one, don’t fool yourself: you’re going to have to put in an effort for that to happen. So how about getting engaged … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Jiu JItsu Tn, A new year’s resolution part 1

  A New Year’s Resolution Wall This is pretty much self-explanatory. Every member of the gym places a resolution on the wall. A great way to write a resolution is to include a reflection about your Jiu-Jitsu in 2012. You … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

JIu jitsu tn, Why getting kids into jiu jitsu is a great idea

Why Getting Kids Into Jiu-Jitsu is a Great Idea DECEMBER 27, 2012   Jiu-Jitsu Helps Kids Achieve their Goals and Develop Great Habits    Jiu-Jitsu Safety Is 99% , The Remaining 1% Is All About the School Safety is what … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Jiu Jitsu Tn bring kids at Boys and Girls club a better Christmas

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Gracie Barra Knoxville took to the kids at Boys and Girls club several toys hoping for a happier Christmas. Professor Braga says ” that is the best gift I’ve got on this Christmas  a kid smiling, genuine sign of happiness”. … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Jiu jitsu TN embrace a good cause to help kids

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Professor Braga this weekend taught a seminar in exchange for Toys for kids,  Our seminar was a success, everyone had a great time at GB KNOXVILLE.   

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Jiu Jitsu tn, campaign to help victims from hurricane sandy

This gallery contains 1 photo.

MAKE IT HAPPEN Campaign After Hurricane Sandy devastated communities along the East Coast, families went umpteen days without power or heat and New Jersey and New York students were kept out of school for a week or more. Gracie Barra … Continue reading

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Jiu Jitsu tn on air at Budovideos

This gallery contains 1 photo.

  Professor Braga this week was invited to be participate at Budovideos the weekly program, This Week in BJJ! Check the program at BudoVideos . 

Gallery | Tagged , | Leave a comment